Top Milwaukee Tools Agricultural Sector
South Africa’s agricultural sector is one of the world’s most diverse, consisting of corporate and private intensive and extensive crop farming systems, including vegetable, fruit, nuts, and grain production. The well-developed commercial farming sector in South Africa is the backbone of the country’s agricultural economy. The great demand for food production means farmers must produce quality produce and harvesting a good yield requires that farmers have the right equipment combined with disciplined work processes.
In terms of equipment and tools, various agricultural equipment, machinery, and power tools are essential to helping farmers boost their crop yield and food production output. Reliable and heavy-duty power tools are essential to maintaining large farming machinery and equipment such as tractors, irrigation systems, combine harvesters, plows, balers, and many more. Maintenance and care for these essential machines are key to ensuring productivity levels remain high. This is where Milwaukee’s range of Nothing but Heavy Duty, battery-operated power tools such as Impact Wrenches, Ratchets, Grease Guns, Blowers, Inflators, and Rivet Guns come into revolutionize the way farmers get the job done.
Milwaukee Power Tools is becoming an increasingly common and popular brand in the agricultural space, providing farmers with state-of-the-art tools that assist with getting more work done, faster without the hassle of connecting power supply out in the field. Milwaukee South Africa offers a diverse range of high-quality, cordless power tools designed for maximum efficiency and durability making them ideally suited to the agricultural sector. The M18 and M12 range of tools provides farmers and agricultural professionals with state-of-the-art tools capable of tackling the toughest tasks.In this article, we will look at the top 5 ranked Milwaukee Power Tools in the agricultural space and unpack how they have been used in various applications.
TOP 5 MILWAUKEE TOOLS FOR AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS
M18 FUEL™ ONE-KEY™ 3/4″ HIGH TORQUE IMPACT WRENCH
The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY High Torque 3/4” Impact Wrench is the most popular tool out of the top 5 Milwaukee Power Tools in the Agricultural sector. This compact, yet powerful impact wrench is an all-rounder being used in various applications and across many industries. In the Agricultural space, this tool has made the fastening and loosening of bolts process faster. From changing tractor tires to fastening different farming machinery this Milwaukee Power Tool has ensured the work gets done quickly no matter how rusted or torqued.
- Loosening of bolts and nuts
- Fast Changing of equipment parts
- Tightening of bolts and nuts
- Fast Assembling of equipment parts
- The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1627Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213mm.
- The 4-mode DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings.
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a free-of-charge cloud-based tracking network and inventory management platform for your tools. ONE-KEY™ also features a remote locking functionality.
- Mode 4 bolt removal provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 2034Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for outstanding control when removing fasteners.
- ¾″ friction ring reception.
M18 FUEL FPD2-0X FUEL PERCUSSION DRILL
The M18 FUEL FPD2 Percussion Drill is yet another must-have tool thanks to its durability, versatility, and unprecedented runtime. Farmers have expressed their satisfaction with this Milwaukee tool for its drilling ability which outperforms many tools available in the market. This tool has been praised for its compact size coupled with its powerful performance that allows users to perform drilling jobs faster.
- Drilling into Wood material
- Drilling into Masonry material
- Drilling into Aluminum material
- Lightweight Concrete drilling
- Higher power efficiency under load – outstanding torque of 135 Nm
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for heavy application under load
- The extremely compact design of 175mm length for access into tight spaces
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimizes tool run time and ensures long-term pack durability.
- 40% brighter LED workspace illumination – vs the previous model
Recommended for all things welding and grinding related is Milwaukee’s M18 FUEL125mm Variable Speed Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch, which is the compact, yet powerful battery-powered grinder your site needs to up its productivity.
- Grinding and chipping of Metal
- Grinding and chipping of Aluminium
- Maximum control for every application – 5-step speed dial ideal for working. with stainless steel and aluminum & for rust and paint removal applications.
- Delivering corded performance similar to a 1200W corded grinder.
- 125 mm keyless guard for great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a key.
- Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration.
M18 GG Grease Gun
The M18 Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, especially for farmers. Offering an industry-leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter, that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease required for maintaining machinery. This tool has been amongst the best in terms of solving problems for farmers and ensuring their machinery is properly maintained. Labeled as the most precise and most reliable grease gun in the market this Milwaukee tool has been ranked 4th by farmers for its stellar performance compared to manual and pneumatic alternatives
Tool Applications :
- Dispense grease on equipment where a permanent lubrication system can’t be attached, such as automobiles, farm equipment, and some industrial machinery.
- Powerful 18V motor delivers over 690 bar max. operating pressure.
- Extremely long runtime – dispenses up to 7 cartridges per charge.
- Grease capacity 400ml cartridge, 473ml bulk.
- Strong handle balance and ergonomic design – only 355mm long and 3.9kg.
- Air bleeder valve – priming mechanism for quick flow.
M18 FSZ-0X FUEL SAWZALL RECIPROCATING SAW
The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and up to 5 times longer motor life and up to 30% faster cutting for faster material removal. REDLINK™ PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress in addition to protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. This saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is Milwaukee’s most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal-reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest job site conditions.
- Cutting of all common forms of metal: steel, aluminum, copper, and cast iron.
- The M18 FUEL™ Super SAWZALL™ delivers the power to cut at the same speed as an equivalent AC reciprocating saw – with the ability to cut 150 pieces of 290 mm x 45mm pine on one 12.0 Ah battery charge.
- 3000 SPM with a 32 mm stroke length delivers fast and effortless cutting in a wide range of materials.
- 5 variable speed settings from 1500SPM to 3000SPM allow the correct speed to be set for the material being cut.
- Durable metal rafter hook for work space management and safety.
- Orbital action allows the saw to clear the cut of debris giving a faster cut in wood materials.
How are these tools contributing to the Agri Space?
Managing and running a fully functional farm is always challenging especially with the unpredictable weather conditions in South Africa. Farmers are always faced with different challenges on the farm and the type of tools, plus machinery they choose to use plays a huge role in how the overall productivity of the farm.
Milwaukee has provided farmers with Power Tools that minimize their challenges especially when it comes to productivity, durability, and power supply issues. The top 5 best performing Agricultural tools highlight how Milwaukee is positively impacting farming applications across SA streamlining various daily applications to ensure minimal downtime. These tools have changed how farmers get the job done, from relying on corded power tools to innovative, durable, and powerful cordless power tools that get the job done fast and more accurately.
Milwaukee’s cordless technology has redefined how Power Tools are perceived in different industries through products that simplify applications and improve productivity on the job site, the farming and agricultural space continues to appreciate these innovative power tools. The introduction of such tools in the Agricultural space has definitely minimized the challenges faced by farmers every day.
The introduction of cordless and battery technology has made it easy for many tradesmen to find tools that are uniquely beneficial for their field, Milwaukee has made sure to cater to everyone in terms of cordless power tools. Farming has been innovated from power tools to basic management, this means the industry will improve its overall production and contribution to the food sector. The upcoming Nampo Harvest Day in Bothaville will be a showcase of more innovative technologies in the tools industry that farmers can take advantage of to improve production. We can’t wait to showcase more Milwaukee Power Tool solutions available in the Market.